Software Release Information¶
MD2K software is released based on a monthly development and testing cycle. Typically, we allocate 3 1-week sprints for development activities followed by a single 1-week sprint dedicated towards testing.
X.0.0software updates will occur approximately every year
1.X.0updates will occur each month on the 3rd Wednesday
- Critical bug fixes
1.2.Xwill be released immediately
All feature requests should be submitted prior to the scheduled release day of the prior month. For example, for a feature request to be considered for the September 2016 release, it should be submitted to the JIRA tracker before the August release day
2016/08/17. This will allow the software engineers sufficient time to plan and execute the upcoming activities.
mCerebrum is a suite of several Android applications that are combined with a set of configuration files. These instructions will guide you in downloading, installing, and configuring the mCerebrum software suite. All source code is available in the MD2K's GitHub organization.
- Download the latest version of mCerebrum (latest release ) and install the APK file on and Android 5.0+ device.
- mCerebrum will run and the
Settingsbutton will be highlighted in red, press it.
- A prompt will be shown asking you to enter a filename of a configuration file to download, enter
- Once a configuration file is successfully downloaded and installed, you will be prompted with an Admin password screen. The default password is
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed the main mCerebrum application. Please follow the instructions here for configuring the platform